Are you ready for the 2022 Medicare enrollment period?
Have confidence in your own Medicare plan by attending a free, educational seminar hosted by award-winning agent, Michael Sams.
The Medicare enrollment period lasts from October 15-December 7. This is a critical window of time where you can make coverage decisions that will take effect on January 1, 2023.
Understanding your options doesn’t have to be confusing – join us for a full explanation of how to choose the best Medicare plans for you.
- Make sense of the dozens of Medicare Part D drug plan options
- Discover how to navigate the Medicare.gov website to find your best coverage options
- Get inside tips about pharmacy networks, prior authorizations, and more
- Tap into over a decade of Medicare experience in a no-pressure, comfortable seminar setting
- Learn Medicare 101 and your expected costs in Medicare
- Get a better handle on your retirement goals and your options for 401(k) and IRA accounts
- Avoid time-consuming and expensive penalties for missing deadlines and enrollment windows
Learn all of this while enjoying the peaceful setting of the Sams Ranch venue. Horses will be hanging out in the arena during the presentation, which is visible from large windows, as shown below:
If you’re going to buckle down and learn about Medicare and your options, coming to Sams Ranch is the best way to do it!
- No sales
- No sign-in sheets
- No calls or emails after the seminar
- No pressure
If you need further help after the seminar, business cards to contact Michael will be available, but that decision is entirely up to you.
It’s time to make sense of the Medicare enrollment period with award-winning agent, Michael Sams.