Each year, we recommend that you double check your Medicare Part D drug plan for two reasons:
- Your medications may have changed.
- Your current drug plan’s prices or benefits may have changed.
During the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), between October 15-December 7, you have the opportunity to check your drug plan and make changes if needed.
Disclaimer: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
Signing up for a Part D plan is as easy as:
- Going to Medicare.gov and clicking “Find health & drug plan”
- Entering your Medicare information, zip code, and current prescriptions
- Choosing your preferred pharmacies (up to 2)
- Reviewing the results
As long as you have a tablet or computer with internet access, you have the ability to take control of your Medicare Prescription Drug Plan.
Get the Medicare Part D Cheat Sheet to help you run your own drug plan comparisons!
If you end up needing assistance, don’t hesitate to call our office!