Each year, we recommend that you double check your Medicare Part D drug plan for two reasons:
- Your medications may have changed.
- Your current drug plan’s prices or benefits may have changed.
During the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), between October 15-December 7, you have the opportunity to check your drug plan and make changes if needed.
Signing up for a Part D plan is as easy as:
- Going to Medicare.gov and clicking “Find health & drug plan”
- Entering your Medicare information, zip code, and current prescriptions
- Choosing your preferred pharmacies (up to 2)
- Reviewing the results
As long as you have a tablet or computer with internet access, you have the ability to take control of your Medicare Prescription Drug Plan. If you end up needing assistance, don’t hesitate to call our office!
- You can keep your current drug plan if it’s listed within the Top 3 results.
- You should consider changing your drug plan if it’s not in the Top 3.
What our happy clients have to say:
We will be holding informational meetings to assist you with your Part D plan throughout the year. Ask us when the next meeting is if you’d like to attend!