Each year, we recommend that you double check your Medicare Part D drug plan for two reasons:
- Your medications may have changed.
- Your current drug plan’s prices or benefits may have changed.
During the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), between October 15-December 7, you have the opportunity to check your drug plan and make changes if needed.
Disclaimer: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
Signing up for a Part D plan is as easy as:
- Going to Medicare.gov and clicking “Find health & drug plan”
- Entering your Medicare information, zip code, and current prescriptions
- Choosing your preferred pharmacies (up to 2)
- Reviewing the results
As long as you have a tablet or computer with internet access, you have the ability to take control of your Medicare Prescription Drug Plan.
If you end up needing assistance, don’t hesitate to call our office!