Shop Illinois Medicare Plans Before December 7th
Medicare’s Open Enrollment is almost over! If you have a Medicare Advantage or Medicare Part D plan, make sure you review your 2021 coverages before December 7th.
Make Changes Now
You have until December 7, 2020 to make several changes, including:
- Switch Medicare Advantage plans
- Join, switch, or drop Medicare Part D drug plans
- Choose between Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage plan
We can’t emphasize enough that if you haven’t already, you need to check your coverage for 2021! Even if you’ve been happy with your current plan, Medicare plans change each year. You need to review your Annual Notice of Change (ANOC) and shop the market.
For example, those with a 2020 Mutual of Omaha drug plan will experience a $50.90 premium increase in 2021 unless they change plans between October 15-December 7.
More Plan Options
There are more plans available in Macon County than ever before:
- 17 Medicare Advantage plans (only four available last year)
- 31 prescription drug plans, including the lowest premium plan offered in years from SilverScript
It’s the perfect time to see what your options are for 2021.
Call us at 217-423-8000 before December 7th to speak to a licensed insurance agent. Our services are free.
Schedule an Appointment
Book time right on our agents' calendars using our online scheduling system.Choose Appointment