Get An Affordable Plan With Coverage You Need
Looking for Medicare help?
Get free, no-obligation answers today. Let us help you find an affordable plan with the coverage you need.
The licensed insurance agents at Sams/Hockaday specialize in Medicare health and drug plans as well as retirement planning solutions.
- Cost savings: we represent dozens of companies, giving us the opportunity to price shop the entire market. We routinely save clients hundreds – even thousands – per year without changing their current benefits.
"We are completely satisfied with the service we receive from Laura Pecina. She has saved us money on our policies and keeps us updated on any changes." –K.F., Customer
- Education-first approach: we focus on making sure every client understands their options fully before making a decision.
"Clearly explained the basics of Medicare supplement coverage in layman's terms so that we could easily understand the coverage and our options." –D.B., Customer
- Claims assistance: when you have a claim, we find the proper forms and deal with the insurance company if issues arise.
"I don't have to spend my time chasing down unpaid claims like other companies have left me to do." –D.B., Customer
- Friendly, local office: many clients are opting to do appointments over the phone as we navigate through COVID-19. However, when things do go back to normal – or if you do prefer to come in – we have a friendly, local office in downtown Decatur.
- Full-service: we are your one-stop-shop for many kinds of insurance needed most in retirement, including Medicare plans, life insurance, ancillary coverage, and more.
Call our office at 217-423-8000 to schedule your free consultation today!
Get Your “I'm Turning 65” Checklist
Are you turning 65 soon? Avoid missing critical Medicare enrollment deadlines with this Turning 65 Checklist.Get My Checklist