Blog:

Medicare Supplements

Aetna Medicare Supplement Review

At Sams/Hockaday, we’ve been offering the best Medicare Supplement options in Illinois for decades. Aetna is a strong option, not only for its financial stability and experience, but for its very competitive Medicare Supplement rates.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois Medicare Supplement Review

Nearly 1 in 3 Americans have Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance. Due to the company's popularity, many individuals ask us about their Medicare Supplement plans.

Medigap Plan F: What You Need to Know Before 2020

If you have a Plan F, you get to keep it! However, if you’re brand new to Medicare, you may never be able to purchase a Plan F. Let’s get into the details!

Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Review

Many clients are interested in Mutual of Omaha, especially when looking around at Medicare Supplement options. Here is some information on Mutual of Omaha ratings, plan options, and what we think of the company.

The Ultimate Guide for Choosing the Right Medicare Supplement Plan

Medicare covers about 80% of your Medicare-approved medical expenses. A Medicare Supplement can pay for some or all of the remaining 20%. Learn everything you need to know about plan types, cost, rate increases, and more in this ultimate guide.

Categories

Get our newsletter

Here's what our clients say…

Luke I very much appreciate your hands on approach in dealing with clients. It makes me feel that you have a real concern for those you serve. I look forward to the yearly visits for my medicare updates and renewals. I also feel confident that should some unforseen issue arise where I needed assistance I feel you would have a genuine concern in helping me getting it resolved. Also when my wife reaches 65 you will have another added customer.
L. P., Customer

Meet Our Agents

Tom Gallion

Tom Gallion

See Bio